At Be Mindful Nutrition, Perth I offer dietitian and nutrition counselling services to help you improve your relationship with food and eating. If you have weight concerns, an eating disorder or are trying to manage a chronic condition, you can learn to make lasting changes to improve your health using the non-diet approach and intuitive eating principles.
I offer encouraging, judgement-free weight-neutral services that are inclusive of people of all sizes, shapes, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, disability status, and other human attributes.
My main areas of speciality and interest are supporting people with:
- Weight and dieting concerns including recovery from disordered eating and dieting
- Eating Disorders
- Managing Chronic Conditions (including heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis)
And I also assist with the following diet-related concerns:
- General healthy eating (including veganism and vegetarianism)
- Gastrointestinal disorders (including Irritable bowel syndrome, coeliac disease)
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding and postnatal
Want to find out more about me and my approach? Check out my ‘Meet Natalie’ page.
In our sessions together I will provide you with the tools and strategies to:
- Establish a healthy relationship with food and your body
- Enjoy eating all food without feeling guilty or anxious
- Find freedom from food struggles
- Feel more comfortable living in your body
- Reconnect with your body’s internal signals of hunger, fullness, and satiety. This includes being able to recognise non-hungry and emotional eating
- Increase your energy levels
- Find the type of movement you enjoy and can sustain
I offer individual consultations in person in West Perth and Leederville or via video conferencing for your convenience.
I also offer community and workplace presentations/sessions on request in the Perth Metropolitan area.
To submit a booking query: