At Be Mindful Nutrition, Perth we offer non-diet, Health At Every Size (HAES®) dietitian and nutrition counselling services to help you improve your relationship with food, eating and your body.
We offer supportive, judgement-free, weight inclusive services for people of all sizes, shapes, ethnicity, gender identity, sexuality, disability status, and other human attributes.
Our main areas of speciality and interest are supporting people with:
So if you have weight concerns, body image issues, disordered eating and/or an eating disorder, we can support you to learn to make lasting changes to improve your health using the non-diet approach and become more intuitive with your eating.
Want to find out more about me and my approach? Check out my ‘Meet Natalie’ page.
In our sessions together, you will be provided with the tools and strategies to:
- Establish a healthy relationship with food and your body
- Enjoy eating all food without feeling guilty or anxious
- Find freedom from food struggles
- Feel more comfortable living in your body
- Reconnect with your body’s internal signals of hunger, fullness, and satiety. This includes being able to recognise non-hungry and emotional eating
- Increase your energy levels
- Find the type of movement you enjoy and can sustain
We offer individual consultations in person in West Perth or via phone or video call (telehealth) for your convenience.
We also offer community and workplace presentations/sessions on request in the Perth Metropolitan area.
To submit a query or to request an appointment: