At Be Mindful Nutrition, Perth we offer non-diet, Health At Every Size (HAES®) dietitian and nutrition counseling services to help you improve your relationship with food, eating, and your body.
We offer supportive, judgment-free, weight-inclusive services for people of all sizes, shapes, ethnicity, gender identity, sexuality, disability status, and other human attributes.
Our main areas of specialty and interest are supporting people with:
- Weight and dieting concerns – including recovery from disordered eating and dieting
- Eating Disorders – including anorexia nervosa (AN), bulimia nervosa (BN), binge eating disorder (BED), other specified feeding and eating disorders (OSFED), and avoidant restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID)
So if you have weight concerns, body image issues, disordered eating, and/or an eating disorder, we can support you to learn to make lasting changes to improve your health using the non-diet approach and become more intuitive with your eating.
Want to find out more about our dietitians? Check out the ‘Meet The Team‘ page.
In our sessions together, we will support you to:
- Establish a healthy relationship with food and your body
- Enjoy eating all food without feeling guilty or anxious
- Find freedom from food struggles
- Feel more comfortable living in your body
- Reconnect with your body’s internal signals of hunger, fullness, and satiety. This includes being able to recognise when eating for non-hungry and emotional reasons (which is completely normal by the way!)
- Increase your energy levels
- Find the type of movement you enjoy and can sustain
We offer individual consultations in person in West Perth or via phone or video call (telehealth) for your convenience. So if you live in rural or remote Western Australia, in another state or overseas, you can still access our services
We also offer community and workplace presentations/sessions on request in the Perth Metropolitan area.
To submit a query or to request an appointment: