Intuitive eating is a set of principles that center you as the expert in your own body.
Aligned with a non-diet approach, they are designed to help you reconnect with your body enabling you to better take care of yourself.
We understand that what is important for the health and well-being of one person, may differ from that of another person. And thus can help you to tailor these principles to suit your health and lifestyle goals.
How Intuitive Eating can help you:
The principles of Intuitive Eating can help you to:
- Reconnect and heal your relationship with your body
- Learn to listen to your body’s signals of hunger and fullness
- Improve your relationship with food
- Enjoy all foods without a sense of anxiety, guilt, or shame
- Learn other methods (besides food) to cope with unpleasant feelings
- Reduce the frequency of non-hungry eating, emotional eating, or binge eating
- Feel comfortable in your body
- Learn to enjoy moving your body in ways that make it feel good.
Intuitive Eating is an Evidence-Based Approach!
To find out more about the scientific evidence, here is a list of studies that support the use of intuitive eating to improve your health as well as your relationship with food and your body.
To find out more about the services we offer, click here.
Or to book an appointment with one of our dietitians click here.