Intuitive eating is a set of principles which centre you as the expert in your own body.
Like the non-diet approach, they are designed to help you reconnect with your body enabling you to better take care of yourself.
Following these principles allows you to define what ‘health’ means to you – because what is important for health and wellbeing for one person may differ to that of another person.
I can help you to tailor these principles to suit your health and lifestyle goals.
How Intuitive Eating can help you:
The principles of Intuitive Eating can help you to:
- Reconnect and heal your relationship with your body
- Learn to listen to your bodies signals of hunger and fullness
- Improve your relationship with food
- Enjoy all foods without a sense of anxiety, guilt or shame
- Learn other methods (besides food) to cope with unpleasant feelings
- Reduce frequency of non-hungry eating, emotional eating or binge eating
- Feel comfortable in your body
- Learn to enjoy moving your body in ways that make it feel good.
Intuitive Eating is an Evidenced Based Approach!
To find out more about the scientific evidence, here is a list of studies which support the use of intuitive eating to improve your health as well as your relationship with food and your body.
To find out more about the services I offer, click here.
Or to book an appointment with me click here.